FAHLKE LINEAR ACTUATORS
Fahlke linear actuators are used worldwide in the oil and gas industry. Anywhere where reliability for control of on/off processes such as gate valves is required, Fahlke linear actuators are the first choice. They accompany your automation process safely and maintenance-free over decades and thereby minimize your operating costs.
Fahlke linear actuators can be equipped with any Fahlke control, whether electrohydraulic, pneumatic, gas or gas over oil. You will find always an ideal product to regulate your media flows. All our linear actuators offer a wide range of safety applications such as spring-return for moving in the desired safety position, pressure accumulator which stores energy for up to 3 more actuator strokes during a power failure as well as a manual hand pump.
A battery backup offers the opportunity to move the valve up to 10 times during a power failure over a longer period of time.
All drive cylinders are produced at our factory, undergo rigorous quality control and are tested at 1.5 times the maximum working pressure.
All Fahlke actuators are optimally protected by a special coating against corrosion.
Fahlke linear actuators are available in the actuator sizes A – G and reach up to 7,000,000 N in “double-acting” or “spring-return” designs.
Your benefits at a glance
- Can be mounted on all linear operated valves
- Fahlke linear actuators are assembled and tested for ready mounting on your valve as plug and play or as a complete system
- The running speed of the actuator is variably adjustable
- The standard product range includes electrical end position signalling and position indicator
- The high-quality coating completes the optimal protection of the complete unit
- Automation of valves from 1″- 60″
- DIN EN 60529 – protection class IP68
- For temperature ranges from -60°C – +80°C
- High protection class (IP68)
- Functional safety according to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511 (SIL 2 / 3)
Actuator size and forces
|A||20 – 200 N|
|B||200 – 18.000 N|
|C||15.000 – 50.000 N|
|D||50.000 – 180.000 N|
|E||180.000 – 300.000 N|
|F||300.000 – 480.000 N|
|G||480.000 – 7.000.000 N|