FAHLKE SCOTCH YOKE 90° TURN ACTUATORS
Since 1975 Fahlke offers the complete turn/part-turn actuator program suitable for all automation projects.
Nine actuator sizes in the torque range from 10 Nm to 1,000,000 Nm are available. These can be used for valves from 1″ up to 60″ DN25 – DN1500 and all pressure ratings.
Fahlke actuators are maintenance-free, corrosion-free and waterproof according to IP68. Furthermore, Fahlke of course produces the fitting control for each actuator.
Our product ranges
- Electrohydraulic actuators (operating with either direct or alternating current)
- Electrohydraulic actuators
- Pneumatic actuators
- Gas actuators
- Gas over oil actuators
- Low temperature actuators down to temperatures of -60 °C
- SSV / SDV actuators
- Safety shutdown units (SSV) in accordance with DIN/EN 14382
- Subsea actuators up to 2000 m water depth
- Special actuators according to customer specifications
- Complete assembly units
(ball valves installed and adjusted using one of the above-named actuators)
Your benefits at a glance
- Compliance with DIN EN 60529 – protection class IP68, conforms to the protection class against permanent immersion in water
- 100 % water- and dust-proof due to fully welded cylinders
- SIL 3 certified
- Actuator housings maintenance-free for life
- Exact position display of the valve with a highly visible, integrated position indicator
Our actuators fit on any valve
An individual adaptation system guarantees that each Fahlke actuator can be mounted within a few minutes.