The highly precise Fahlke regulating controls are available in pneumatic and electrohydraulic version. The controlled valve actuators as well as the associated valves can be moved between 0° and 90° exactly to any desired position in the tenth range (0.1% or <0.1°). In this way, the pressure or flow of your pipeline is safely and accurately regulated by our products.
Regulating units from 1″- 56″
In combination with high pilots or line break detection systems integrated in the control, you can implement fast actuator strokes as well as safety-related protections.
- Double-acting or single-acting (spring-return) actuator units
- Control cabinet made of stainless steel
- The regulating actuator remains in position or moves to the failsafe position in the event of failure of the control voltage
- High resolution of the control signal: 0.1% ≈ 0.1° position of the valve possible
- Control of the regulator (setpoint): 4-20mA
- Feedback of the regulator (actual value): 4-20mA
- Standard temperature range: -30°C to +70°C (others on request)
- Manual emergency actuation during a power failure