Perfect automation of valves from 1″ – 60″
Fahlke PAZ® pneumatic actuators offer quality and reliability made in Germany. Automation requirements are perfectly met, thanks to the large line of Fahlke PAZ® actuators with more than 250 operating cylinder variants. All Fahlke pneumatic actuators are maintenance-free and waterproof in accordance with IP68.
Our actuator cylinders offering maximum quality. They are completely welded, honed, nickel-plated and thus absolutely maintenance-free. Cylinder leakage problems resulting from tie rods that have become slack, bolts or similar problems, which occur with other constructions, can be eliminated. The PAZ® actuator offers a special adaptor system which makes mounting on any valve a simple and quick task. The PAZ® is also available as a regulating actuator (PAZ-R®) and a safety shutdown valve (SSV) and can of course be supplied with a pressure reserve tank, hand pump unit as well as spring opening or closing for emergency actuation.
PAZ® in detail
- Double-acting (failsafe close / failsafe open / fail in position)
- Spring force return (failsafe close / failsafe open)
- Control cabinet of mat. 1.4301 (IP65)
- Connection terminal box (IP65)
- Air connection and shut-off valve of mat. 1.4571
- Maintenance unit consisting of filter, oiler and pressure regulator
- Stainless steel pressure gauge
- Solenoid valves: 24 V DC or according to customer specification
- Pipework and Swagelok fittings: mat. 1.4571
- Terminal box for heating and solenoid valve (Ex de)
- Actuator/gear protection class: IP68
- Signalling of the end positions (open/close)
- Temperature range: -60°C to +70°C
- Functions: Emergency shutdown (ESD) / Safety shutdown unit (SSV) / Regulating
- Pressure monitoring (high pilot and/or low pilot)
- Pressure reserve tank for up to three reserve actuator strokes
- Selection switch for local or remote control
- Line break detection (pneumatic/electronic)
- Partial stroke test (PST)
- Control cabinet with thermal insulation
- Heating, thermostat-controlled: 100 W, 230 V AC
- Galvanic separation from the cathode-protected pipeline
- Profibus DP or Modbus interface, o.a.
Available torque range
Our double-acting pneumatic actuators are available for torques from 20 Nm to 1,200,000 Nm.
Our spring-return pneumatic actuators are available for torques from 20 Nm to 1,000,000 Nm.
* others on request