Gas actuator GAZ®
Adjusted to high pressure
Fahlke offers quality Made in Germany for the safe automation of your gas line and delivers annually hundreds of gas actuator versions and controls for standard open-close applications, regulating or customer-specific designs of 1″ – 60″ valves in the range of 20 – 1,200,000 Nm. The GAZ® actuators can be equipped with safety multiple spring technology, emergency hand pumps or integrated line break detection systems.
The Fahlke GAZ® actuators are supplied with either high or low pressure controls, switched by pressure limit valves for pipeline protection or simply with solenoid valves for the open-close operation. Thanks to their completely welded cylinder technology and the quality of their controls, GAZ® actuators operate at the direct pipeline pressure without the need for pressure reduction. This results in significantly smaller, maintenance-free actuator units that are easier to handle. Safety is assured, thanks to the fully welded, maintenance-free cylinder technology, which requires no stud bolts, tie bars or similar components, making cylinder gas leakage problems a thing of the past.
All Fahlke double-acting or spring-return GAZ® actuators are maintenance-free and waterproof in accordance with IP68. These technologies combined with the special Fahlke valve adaptors allow Fahlke actuators to be mounted on any 90° valves in minutes.
- Double-acting (failsafe close / failsafe open / fail in position)
- Spring force return (SR) (failsafe close / failsafe open)
- Control cabinet of mat. 1.4301 (IP65)
- Connection terminal box (IP65)
- Pipe-free high-pressure control block technology (max. 200 bar)
- Control voltage: 24 V DC (110 / 220 V DC, 115 / 230 V AC)
- Signalling of the end positions
- Actuator/gear protection class: IP68
- Temperature range: -60°C to +70°C
- Functions: Emergency shutdown (ESD) / Safety shutdown unit (SSV) / Regulating
- Pressure monitoring (high pilot and/or low pilot)
- Line break detection system (pneumatic/electronic)
- Partial stroke test (PST)
- Control on separate stand possible
- Galvanic separation from the cathode-protected pipeline
- End position signalling for underwater applications (IP68)
- Profibus DP or Modbus interface or similar
Available torque range
Our double-acting gas actuators are available for torques from 20 Nm to 1,200,000 Nm.
Our spring-return gas actuators are available for torques from 20 Nm to 1,000,000 Nm.