Gas over oil actuators
gas over oil actuators are used worldwide in numerous variants by all leading gas providers for standard open-close applications as well as safety-related applications. They are always used when a safe automation is required.
GHAZ®II actuators work without pressure reduction due to their completely welded, high-quality workmanship of the operating cylinders. This allows the direct pipeline pressure to be used. This results in compact and easily mountable automation units.
GHAZ®II actuators are supplied with high or low-pressure controls. These can be equipped with solenoid valves for easy open-close operation to pressure pilots or line break detection systems for pipeline protection.
- Torque range from 10Nm to 1.000.000Nm
- Actuator double-acting (failsafe close / failsafe open / fail in position)
- Actuator single-acting – spring closing or opening (failsafe close / failsafe open)
- Signalling of the end positions
- SIL 3 certified
- Actuator protection class: IP68
- Temperature range: -60°C to +80°C
- Hand pump for emergency operation
- Pressure pilots
- Partial stroke test (PST)
- Rapid ESD actuator strokes
- Pneumatic line break detection system
- Electronic line break detection system