ELECTROHYDRAULIC ACTUATOR SEHLAZ® ECO
Safety in a new dimension
The SEHLAZ® is the linear actuator from the Fahlke SEHAZ series, which is in use worldwide since 1994 with all leading oil and gas providers to automate their pipeline networks.
The SEHLAZ® automation unit is designed for maximum operator safety and combines a compact design with minimal weight of the body.
The Fahlke SEHLAZ® has up to four integrated safety systems that ensure 100% availability even in the event of a power failure. The SEHLAZ® automates all linearly actuated valves, such as gate valves in a range of 10 – 1,000,000 N. The automation unit can be easily mounted on any valve thanks to its specially developed adaptor system. There is no need for additional supply connections or complex air compressors with long supply lines. The SEHLAZ® is approved for use in all potentially explosive atmospheres.
When using the SEHLAZ®, the costs for energy, operation, installation and maintenance of your automation application are immediately reduced. Your carbon footprint will improve thanks to the unbeatable low power consumption of our electrohydraulic actuators compared to other actuator concepts.
- Double-acting (failsafe close / failsafe open / fail in position)
- Spring force return (SR)
- Energy stored for up to 3 reserve actuator strokes during a power failure
- Pressure-resistant control housing (IP67)
- Oil tank made of corrosion-free and UV-resistant material
- Integrated motor pump unit: max. 250W
- Pressure reserve accumulator for up to 3 actuator strokes in case of power failure
- Emergency actuation via integrated hand pump
- EasySwitch – Integrated multifunction switch (local/remote, open/close, off)
- Pressure monitoring with system pressure gauge
- Collective fault message (oil level, motor protection switch, runtime monitoring)
- Control voltage: 24V DC / 220V DC // 115V AC / 230V AC
- Power supply: 24V DC // 115V AC / 230V AC / 380V AC / 400V AC
- Signalling of the end positions (open/close) or exact positioning with potentiometer
- Actuator protection class: IP68
- Temperature range: -60°C to +70°C
- ESD function
- Pressure pilot monitoring (high pilot and/or low pilot)
- Line break system (pneumatic or electronic)
- Control for separate assembly
- Galvanic separation from the cathode-protected pipeline
- Profibus DP or Modbus interface
- Mechanical end position signalling